2015년 3월 29일 일요일

Speed Dating

1. What makes you happy, sad , angry? Girlfriend makes me happy all the time.

 2. When was your best weekend in this year? It was on january because I was in Phillipin for global volunteer service. It was really memorable in my life

 3. What is your dream job? I still consider what I'm doing for living in the future, but I want to work which is related to airline, trade, and hotel.

 4. What did you do last weeked? On Saturday, I went to our major's membership training with my girlfriend and it was not that fun...and yesterday I dated with my girlfriend.

 5. What kind of movies do you like? Any kinds of movie I love, but story is most important I recommend these movies are best Dark knight, Inception, Leon, Matrix, Forest Gump, Saving private Ryan, and The Truman Show.

댓글 1개: